- How many posts did you write? I have got 19 post including this one and 1 page of All about me.
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? I have got 12 school based and for the student blogging Challenge I got 5 post.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I got 32 comments altogether.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? My biggest comments were 7 for things I like to do in Adelaide. I think I got the most for that because it is interesting and it is about fun stuff to do in Adelaide.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I liked writing about my long weekend at Loxton because it was really fun doing my favourite watersport and other stuff like that.
- Did you change blog themes at all and why? I changed my theme a few times because some times I couldn’t always see what I wrote.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? im not sure. but I had lots at the start but then I took some off.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I have 0 because I didn’t really know how to put them on.
- Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? I used google images to get some pictures and I used google to find information and lots of websites. I tried to put a wordle on there but I didn’t know how to.
Cancer is a big problem that affects lots of people. Some people die and some people are lucky to survive. We need more people to raise money for cancer so that more people can survive from Cancer. There are so much cancer like bladder cancer, bone cancer, bowel cancer, brain cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer, childhood cancer, Gastrointestinal cancer, head and neck cancer, kidney cancer, blood cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, Oesophageal cancer, prostate cancer, Pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, skin cancer and much more. That is a lot of cancer that is why we should donate money to stop cancer and find cures for all of them so if someone gets cancer the Hospital can stop them from dying. lots of people die everyday from any Cancer. A guy called Dean Bailey died from lung cancer on the 11th of March 2014. He died at 47 years old. This is a picture of Dean Bailey.
Lung Cancer mostly happens around the age of 65-79. Lung cancer. In 2009, lung cancer was the 5th commonly diagnosed cancer in Australia. Lungs allow blood to carry oxygen around your body. In 2010, Lung cancer was the most common cause of death for men and women.
in 2009, 1,596 new cases of brain cancer were diagnosed in Australia. Brain cancer is more common in men, with 1 in 100 men 1 in 151 women being diagnosed by age 85. The 5 year survival rate for Australians diagnosed with brain cancer is 21.9 per cent. In 2010 there were 1,247 deaths from brain cancer.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
One Day a little kid in the Country lived in a nice house. He was called Big JIMM. One day on his big Farm he went for a drive around the Farm to Check on the animals. When Big JIMM went to the Sheep paddick. He saw that some of the sheep were killed So he went to see what happend it looked like a fox had killed him. That night they had dinner and sat outside for a little bit. Then Big JIMM went to bed. That Night he woke up and heard a noise outside. He looked throw the Window and saw lots of people in Cars. Big JIMM ran down the stairs quietly and went to his Mum and Dads bedroom. Big JIMM said “There are lots of people outside”. Big JIMMS dad said ” what”. Big JIMMS dad looked out the window of his bedroom and saw people taking lots of his things. Big JIMMS dad rang the police and they arrived with a helicopter at 1:00 in the morning. The police arrested them. In the morning they went to feed the animals after that they went to see if there property was there. It all was there. THE END !!
One Day BIG JIMM went for a Wakeboard he was doing really good. He was doing backflips, Frontflips and Cool Jumps he had an Awesome time. It was getting dark so they took BIG JIMM into the bank. BIG JIMM went to the Shack and went to bed. They brought the boat in to the bank and everyone went to bed. At the shack overnight there was lots of noises so BIG JiMM woke up and …………
Can You Please Finish the Story for me.
Dear Mum You have been an AWESOME Mum to me. I love you so much. Thankyou for taking me to Fun places and Thankyou for taking me to Football games and Trainings. Thankyou Mum for Watching me play Soccer and Football. Thankyou for taking me out in the Boat and all the Other nice things you have done for me. Thankyou for making me have the best Birthdays ever. Thanks for everything that you have done for me. I want to say THANKYOU for being an Awesome Mum. I have appreciated everything You have done for me and you are the best Mum EVER !! Thankyou for supporting me in football and Soccer. Thanks for taking me on lots of Holidays. NO.1 Mum Love from Your Son Cameron
Dear Dad You have been an AWESOME dad to me. I love you so much. Thankyou for Teaching me how to do Water sports like Wakeboarding and Kneeboarding. Thankyou for taking me to Football and Soccer every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Thankyou for being a Nice and Caring Dad for me. Thankyou for Making me have the best Birthdays ever. Thankyou for everything you have done for me I really have appreciated everything You have done for me and you are the best dad EVER !! I want to say to You that you have been an Awesome dad to me and the Family. Thankyou for taking me on long Holidays and thankyou for being an assistant Coach at Football. Thankyou for supporting me in Soccer and Football. NO.1 DAD Love from Your Son Cameron
This is Me as a wild thing.
1. I love to wakeboard.
2. I love to Kneeboard.
3. I like to play Football.
4. I love to go to my cousins farm in Victoria.
5. I like to ride my motorbike and quad.
6. I like to build bases.
7. I like to go skiing and tobogganing at the Snow.
8. I like to go go karting.
I chose how to wakeboard because I love wakeboarding and doing watersports. My favourite place is the river there is lots of stuff to do like going camping.